Monday, October 25, 2010

the weekend

We went to Florence
and it was kind of a disaster.
A beautiful disaster.
We did see some of the sights (from afar).

We walked
and walked
and we found this little event.
An outdoor art exhibit with food and drinks.
Patrick found a vintage record and book store.
We saw this too.
These huge fashion panels were hanging 
in the middle of a neighborhood.
Good to dance in front of.
Penelope was a little off.
She is smiling here, 
but on the train home, she said,
"I know I was a total wreck."

Yes, she was.












3 comments:

  1. Omgosh, too funny. How is it that she is already talking like us? "I know I was a total wreck." Love it. I hope Patrick found some treasures at the Record Shop/Book Store. I love the couture fashion panels. The soft pink one is gorgeous! Looks like despite any disasters, you still saw quite a bit. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acceptance is the first step.
    Better to be a wreck in Florence than here, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Faify and Mary on all counts.

    ReplyDelete